PACT is an Austin based 501.c.3. organization that subscribes to the guidelines of Charity Navigator, the leader in rating charities by evaluating their financial health and accountability and their transparency. PACT donors see the results of their donations with quarterly reports. We are also recognized by national and international organizations who also have matching funds such as VMWare and ARM.
Donors can donate with a one time donation or with a recurring donation such as our WINGS program which provides long term funding for PACT’s mission throughout the year.
- Our WINGS program is a way for individuals or businesses to show their continued support in the fight against child sex trafficking. The funds raised through WINGS go to providing shelter, counseling, and ongoing support to victims and their families. All donations are tax deductible.
How To Participate
- The WINGS program is divided into 6 levels based around the monthly contribution of the individual or business. Ranging from $25-$500 a month, WINGS encourages participants to make a lasting change and get involved with PACT on a personal level.
- Contributions toward your pledge can be made in a number of ways. Monthly, quarterly or annual installments can be automatically drafted or paid at your convenience via check, online, stock transfer or over the phone.
- You can also utilize employee matching by giving through your employer. Consider increasing your pledge amount if your employer matches! If you’re a current member and would like to make an online contribution toward your existing pledge, click the pledge contribution link below
- 100% tax deductible
- Recognition at PACT events
- Quarterly updates on PACT activities and programs
- Early invitations and tickets to events
- WINGS pin